You must register for the Group Fitness program each semester before you can reserve your spot in classes.
Visit our Class Reservation page to sign up for classes, reservations can be done up to one day in advance or same day if space is available.
Remember, you must use your username and password that you received when you submit your forms and payment.
Check-in for class begins 30 minutes before the start of class. Check-in ends promptly at the start of class. Please arrive at least five minutes before class begins to ensure check-in.
- No late admittance is allowed. Individuals arriving after the scheduled class start time
will lose their reservation. Instructors and proctors may deny participants admittance after the class has begun. Participants here in the building on standby may be given the open spot
- Cancellations must be made online at least 1 hour prior to the scheduled class time.
You may not call the campus recreation office to cancel a class.
- Failure to cancel an appointment online will result in a no-show.
- Participants who do not show up for their reservation on 2 occasions will lose their reservation privileges.
- The group fitness registration fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Proper attire is required at all times. Participants who are taking yoga or pilates classes are required to wear athletic shoes until they reach the studios. No sandals or other shoes except for sneakers are allowed on the 2nd or 3rd floors.
- Mats are not provided for yoga classes, but can be purchased in the Campus Recreation Office for $15.00.
- The black stretching mats in the studios cannot be used for yoga
If you want a class on
Sign up on